Monday, December 3, 2012

Chickened out

Wish I could have that one back


Today I got a little skittish on my bearish gamble play and sold out at break even.  I'm regretting that because the divergences I pointed out on the weekend post are still intact.  If I would have had access to my home charts I might have decided to stay in the play.  Now, the other bloggers I follow are pointing out the EW count and bearish divergences.  I hope the market doesn't sell off huge in the opening tomorrow so that I can re position myself.

It is worth noting that the RumWave chart did decline a bit today, but did not trigger a "sell" recommendation.

Today's scores:

TSP gameplan:  G fund

401k gameplan:  Safety.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

Questions or comments about the RumWave?  Email me:  rumwavetrading@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment