Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bounce probable

Little bounce is likely

Before I begin the stock market analysis, I'd like to acknowledge the tragic murder of innocent children and their teachers in Connecticut.   It is a senseless tragedy that has impacted the entire country.  My thoughts are with the families of those involved and the first responders who will live with the images of that tragic event.  As a father of two young children, I can imagine no worse event.

The market closed modestly lower Friday.  This had the effect of cooling off my daily scores:


I expect to see a bounce on Monday.  The chart below is of the DJIA, 30 minute candles.  A bullish divergence is visible indicating a small rebound is probable.



Overall, I am still holding my bearish option play.

TSP:  G fund

401k / IRA:  Safety

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment