Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New All Time Highs

Poppin' Bottles

What a resilient market!  These bullish impulses never cease to amaze me.  It is great news for those that are long.  It seems interesting to me that investors either really love this rally, or they really hate it.. there aren't many inbetweeners.  When I thought about this today, I thought about all the stocks that I've seen that were either really hated or really loved.  NFLX and AAPL come to mind.  Both were crushed eventually.  Man, I hate being so bearish all the time..  I'm not really a pessimistic person, I promise.

Anyway, here are today's scores:

One of the components of the RumWave made a large move higher today.  It is interesting, but doesn't change any of my predictions.

BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment