Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Still don't like it

Happily on the sideline

Today I should have been stopped out of my last bullish position with the early morning drop.  However, due to my own mistake in placing the order I remained in the market unintentionally.  As it turns out I was lucky and ended the day with a gain.

I still don't like what I'm seeing on the RumWave chart.  I will reset my trailing stop again to move my last position into cash.

Today's scores:


There's a lot of red on that picture of the daily scores.  I don't know if it will just be a small correction or a big one yet, but I'll be happily watching from the sidelines knowing that I beat the entire DJIA index year to date with one ETF trade over less than two weeks.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment