Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blame it on the stimulus

If everyone stimulates, no one stimulates

I don't know about you, but I'm so tired of hearing the market is moving on "hope of [insert country name here] stimulus."  The whole thing is ridiculous, and is a terrible "reason" for the market moving.  I personally think that news commentators that cite this as the reason for a market move are really saying "I have no clue what is going on here and I'm too lazy to do some real research, but this sounds like a good headline."  I'm also tired of hearing about friggin' facebook.  We get it, people that thought they were going to become instant bazallionaires got it stuck where the sun don't shine.  End of story.  If you happen to be a news commentator and are reading this, please stop this ridiculous story re circulation and find something new to talk about.  Rant complete.

Today's scores below:

The RumWave score actually climbed a bit today, thanks to the end of day surge.  Interesting stuff going on here.  For now, the buy signal looks to be about a week away.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment