Monday, August 20, 2012

Ready for the whoosh.

Da Bears!


I've been saying it for some time now, and today's end of day action (push higher in last few hours of trading compared to the first few) pushed the scores even higher.  Decline is imminent.  


There is plenty of opportunity this week for the market to be disappointed.. FOMC minutes, Euro talks, resurgance of "Grexit"... take your pick.  The newest thing I heard for the first time on CNBC today was a discussion about some country in Central America on the verge of default.  Something is going to push us over the edge, and I think it will be very, very soon.

BEST OF LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bear positions (SPY Nov12 136 P) were looking a little stretched yesterday and this morning. Thanks for your thoughtful analysis and timely wisdom. Good luck on your series 65. I’ll be a subscriber. ;-)

    ReplyDelete