Friday, April 11, 2014

Stopped out, but still optimistic

That's why I use stops..

The market moves since the last buy signal were initially profitable, but the recent market turn lower was not predicted by traditional RUM Wave indicators.  My stops were set appropriately and protected my initial investment.  This is precisely why I recommend using stops to my friends.

At this time I am seeing an unusual set of indications on the RUM Wave model.   I'm slightly uneasy about what it means because I could not find another similar set of conditions (dating back to January 2007.)  There is, however, one indicator in my model that has been very reliable in the past at predicting a sudden and sharp reversal to the upside.  The duration of such a move is unclear because of the other mixed signals I'm seeing, but I expect to see it materialize over the next 1-3 trading sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment