Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sequester Shemester

Wall Street to Congress:  you are irrelevant 

It is really interesting that there is virtually no concern about the sequester deadline tomorrow.  I suppose it doesn't really matter until March 1 because federal employees are required to have 30 days notice before a furlough, but still..

I guess we'll just delay the freak out until the end of March when the continuing resolution (band-aid to the lack of a federal budget) runs out simultaneously with the sequester issues.  Have no fear, your elected leaders will ride in on their proverbial white horses to save us, from the problem they created.

I can't make a prediction about tomorrow.. I have no idea.  The charts suggest an up day, I think.  But there's just no way to know.

Scores:

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment