Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rotate into bullish positions

Window to buy bullish ETF open

The opportunity to rotate into a bullish ETF is here.  We should have Thursday and Friday to buy in.  The RumWave is not quite at a perfect bottom, but it is close enough to turn on the green light.  A likely scenario would be some kind of "good news" about Europe over the weekend spurring a large move that kicks off the whole thing.


The scores for the 4 hr and daily chart do not show a perfect opportunity yet.  From previous rallies we would expect two more days of decline before a snap higher.  However, I don't want to be late to the party so I will rotate out of my 3x Short DJIA ETF and into my 3 x Long DJIA ETF for both the RumWave and the UltraWave... especially if we get some decline tomorrow.  The short position is near a break even point, but I will probably take a bit of a loss (1-2%).  I suspect the next up-wave will be a strong one that breaks us out of this channel we have been in.



The 4 hr chart has some little green candles, but the slow stochastic still has some room to cool off before a big run up.



The daily candles aren't really showing a strong reversal of momentum signal, and the slow stochastic has some room to decline.  The RSI is on an uptick, but if I were a betting man I'd expect it to turn down just a bit, similar to what happened around 25 Jun, before we really take off.

If you like the content of this blog feel free to visit our sponsor sites, it will help keep all this content free for everyone!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment